Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Divina
    • Oct 2023

Happy New Year 2024 Seychelles!

Hello everyone! I hope you started the New Year 2024 well! i am finally back from holidays and ready to start the year! How are you all doing? Let me know what's been keeping you busy and any resolutions you want to share? Mine is simple... LIVE LIFE and of course, work on minimalism.

PEACE!
  • Emmanuel
    • Oct 2023

Originally posted by Divina
    Hello everyone! I hope you started the New Year 2024 well! i am finally back from holidays and ready to start the year! How are you all doing? Let me know what's been keeping you busy and any resolutions you want to share? Mine is simple... LIVE LIFE and of course, work on minimalism.

PEACE!
    Happy belated New year! It is almost March but I wanted to be sure to wish you back! How are you? I have been in Seychelles now for a few months. So far I am loving it. Work keeps me busy but I still find the time to go to the beach! I love the beaches. I wanted to find a way to fix my broken phone but in the end I opted to buy a new one. So now I am back online and happily taking photos of the wonderful Seychelles. My family and friends are so envious when I send them photos!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎